PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Did you ever dream of becoming an astronaut? Visit planets and galaxies far far away, flying through space with the speed of light...
Now your dream can become reality, because with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern you can make your very own rocket ship! Which is, of course, SUPER AWESOME!! ^^
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (around 5" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- The ability to change colours
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: medium.
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)