Basic Skills Necessary:
- Working in rounds
- The following crochet stitches: ch, sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr
- Magic ring (instructions for this are included with the pattern, also known as adjustable ring)
- crocheting in back loops only , crocheting in front loops only
Enjoy all of the sci-fi fun of wielding your very own raygun, without any of the sci-fi carnage!
This pattern is written in English and all needle sizes, abbreviations, etc. are American. Contains 11 fully-illustrated pages with large, easy-to-read text and lots of photos, diagrams and charts to accompany the written instructions.
5 stitches and 5 rows = 1 inch in single crochet
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished raygun is about 10 inches long and 6 inches tall.
- Black Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Charcoal
- Red Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Cherry
- Yellow Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Maize
- Blue Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Turquoise
- White Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Snow
- Pink Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton-Ease: Berry
- US Size E crochet hook
- Tapestry needle (for weaving in yarn ends)
- Stuffing (polyester fiberfill or your preferred stuffing material)
200 yards of Worsted weight
Lion Brand Cotton-Ease
Read blog or news article about this pattern »