PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
As part of the vehicle series, I designed a crochet pattern for this very cute pickup truck. ^^
The pattern is very easy to follow and has a lot of pictures guiding you through it, so within no time you can make this lovely pick-up truck yourself. It's a perfect gift for kids or you can even use it as a decoration in your house if you want. :)
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (around 6" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Very basic embroidery skills
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)