PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Introducing unique and beautiful amigurumi Om Nom pattern! Amazing present for any Cut The Rope fan or your child. Om Nom is a hero of a popular game "Cut The Rope", that was developed and released by ZeptoLab and Chillingo.
- absolutely unique pattern
- 9 cm height
- incredible gift for any Cut The Rope fan
- includes hat and candy crochet patterns
- 50 highly detailed photos of creating a toy
- includes instruments and material list to create 9 cm height toy
This is a crochet pattern only, and not the actual toy. If you would like to purchase the finished toy, please don't hesitate to contact me. I can crochet it especially for you for $39.99 (shipping not included).
This pattern is for personal use only. Sharing information from this pattern is prohibited.
Photo by Kate Koleshchuk.
28.0 sts = 4 inches
350 yards of Fingering weight