Basic Skills Necessary:
- Single Crochet
- Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
Windsor Circle, from Durham North Carolina, won top prize at the very first Google Entrepreneurs Demo Day, on April 2, 2014.
The team showed up for the challenge, all sporting their Lucky Bonobo Green Pants.
I don't think it was just the bright green pants that set this team apart.
They all have a great team spirit, and they are bound for success!
I designed this Green Pants Key-chain that turns into a silly little Finger Puppet.
There are 2 short videos...... just for fun!
Hope you enjoy.
4 sc and 5 rows = ~ 1" (2.5 cm)
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Pants with face tucked in =~ 2 1/2? (6.5 cm) wide, ~ 3? (7.6 cm) tall Pants and Face showing = ~ 3 3/4?(9.5 cm) tall
- Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight Yarn Glowworm Bright Green ~ 17 yards Bright Yellow ~2 yards Brown ~ 1 1/2 yards
- Sport Weight or Embroidery Floss for Mouth Black ~ 6 inches
- 4 mm / G Hook
You Will Also Need:
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
- Tapestry needle to sew mouth
- 25 mm Split Ring
20 yards of Worsted weight
Red Heart Super Saver or Sugar n Cream Cotton
Bright Green, Bright Yellow, Brown and Black
Read blog or news article about this pattern »