from Jess Boyer Crochet
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Little Green Man
Copyright (c) Jessica Boyer 2014 All Rights Reserved.
- Red Heart Super Saver - Spring Green (A)
- Red Heart Super Saver - Paddy Green(B)
- Red Heart Super Saver - Hunter Green (C)
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- 3 pearl green eyes - https://www.etsy.com/listing/50647862/12-mm-pearl-green-animal-eyes-plastic?ref=shop_home_active_14
- Yarn Needle
- Size H and G crochet hooks
Skill Level: Intermediate
Once finished, from the bottom of his feet to the top of his antennae he is approx. 7 inches tall.
Stitches used: ch, sc, sc2tog, magic ring
My name is Jess I am 31 years old. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was little. I think I was around 10. I have always been into both art and crochet, I feel like I can do both with amigurumi.
My pattern got published! I am so excited!!! This is a dream come true for me. You can find the book here:http://www.leisurearts.com/products/farm-animals.html