PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Who doesn't love slightly overweight cats? Now you can make your own little fat cat with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! ^^
Imagine making a crochet copy of your own cat, it would look so lovely as a decoration in your home. :)
When made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, this little fat cat will become approx. 20cm/8" tall.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- tapestry needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Basic embroidery skills: just to make the stripes and pupils onto the body of the cat
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)