Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
Did you ever dream of becoming a sailor? Or a fisherman? Or something else on a boat? Now you can relive your dreams and make one of these very cute little boats yourself with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern. ^^
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (around 6" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.