This listing is for a vey clear and easy to follow crochet pattern of a lighthouse! ^^ Now you can make your own lighthouse, a very nice decoration in a nautical themed children's bedroom or use it as a toy additional to your kids' boat collection. :)
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the amigurumi to be the same size as pictured (around 5" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- The ability to change colours
- Crocheting through the front or back loop only
The pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: advanced beginner.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)