PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Look at this cute & lovely hedgehog! ^^ Now you can make this little forest friend for yourself, with this very clear and easy to follow crochet pattern.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the frog to be the same size as pictured (approx. 4-5" in heigth/10-12,5cm)
- Light worsted weight yarn: brown, dark brown, light brown, white, black
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)