Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
Inspired by the fanciest aircrafts, I designed this helicopter crochet pattern for a lovely little fellow in need of a soft and squeezable chopper toy. :) Now you can make one your own with this very easy to follow and clear crochet pattern!
This lovely little helicopter can't wait to be made by you, it's really a great gift for kids who love planes, or use it as decoration in the kids' bedroom.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the plane to be the same size as pictured (around 6" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: easy. ^^
4.0mm crochet needle