from Jess Boyer Crochet
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Copyright (c) Jessica Boyer 2013 All Rights Reserved.
- Red Heart Super Saver - Caf Latte (A)
- Red Heart Super Saver - Buff (B)
- Red Heart Super Saver - Black (C)
- Red Heart Super Saver - Soft White (D)
- Fiberfill Stuffing
- Black Safety eye https://www.etsy.com/listing/112554206/8-mm-black-amigurumi-eyes-plastic-eyes?ref=related-7
- Yarn Needle
- Size H crochet hook
He can also be made into Rudolph, I have a little easy change up at the bottom of the pattern.
You just need Super Saver - Coffee for to add tiny antlers and Hot Red for nose.
Approx: 10" from hooves to ears and 9.5" from tail to snout.
Stitches: ch, slst, sc, dc, sc2tog, backstitch, magic ring.
My name is Jess I am 31 years old. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was little. I think I was around 10. I have always been into both art and crochet, I feel like I can do both with amigurumi.
My pattern got published! I am so excited!!! This is a dream come true for me. You can find the book here:http://www.leisurearts.com/products/farm-animals.html