Baby Doll Crochet Pattern Amigurumi
Benjamin babies are cute!!!!
You will love to crochet this amigurumi that come with a bear security blanket!
This PDF tutorial comes with:
- Pattern instructions in American Standard Terms
- 33 pages full of photos step by step tutorial to make entire body and mount final doll and hair!
- Plus text instruction to make: diaper, and security blanket
Finished size approx: 6.3 x 12.2 in (16 x 31 cm) width x tall.
Stitches used in this tutorial:
- Slip ring
- Slip Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Half Double Crochet
- Double crochet
- Fingering Super Fine Yarn n1, small amount of: white, red, green, violet, yellow and and fuchsia.
Skin Yarn approx.50 grams.
- Steel hook n.00 (commonly used for lace)
- Fiberfill stuffing
I am a Crafts Artist. I design, make and sell patterns and tutorials. I travel around the world with my computer, needle and hooks,
making this for living.
I am very Grateful :)