Basic Skills Necessary:
- Chain Stitch
- Single crochet
- Half double crochet
- slip stitch
I am very glad to introduce you with my Unicorn. I called her Samantha
The pattern Consist of 17 pages - text description and lot of pictures.
Pattern language - English
The Pattern includes all instructions: how to crochet unicorn.
It is written step by step so it is easy to follow instruction
You can buy pony hair in my shop - just give me a message
You will fell in love with this unicorn
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished toy size ~ length 40 cm, height 30 It works well in any type of thread, the size of finished toy depends on the thread and crochet hook you use.
- Cotton thread: white and little bit of pink
- Hook: 1,75 mm (depends on your thread size )
- 2 plastic eyes 30mm length and 20mm width
- Polyester fiberfill for stuffing
- Piece of wire - about 1 metre
- Pink synthetic hair
- White feathers
- Needle for sewing
- ...and of course a good mood!
You Will Also Need:
- I recommend to use marker so you can better see where row starts and ends.