Basic Skills Necessary:
- chain stitch
- single crochet
- slip stitch
- how to crochet round
- How to assemble parts together
Hi! This is my lovely Giraffe. I called her Keelan. She is very friendly.
Pattern Consist of 13 pages - text description and pictures.
Pattern language - English
Feel free to contact me
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished toy size ~ length 32 cm, It works well in any type of thread, the size of finished toy depends on the thread and crochet hook you use.
- cotton thread: brown, Yellow, white and little bit of pink
- Hook: 1,75 mm (depends on your thread size )
- 2 plastic eyes 30mm length and 20mm width + eyelashes
- Piece of wire- about 60 cm
- Yellow satin ribbon about 2 metres (width 6mm)
- Polyester fiberfill for stuffing
- Needle for sewing
- ...and of course a good mood!
You Will Also Need:
- I recommend to use marker so you can better see where row starts and ends.