PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Inspired by the fancy cabriolet Cadillac cars from the fabulous sixties, I designed the pattern for this lovely cabrio car.
This lovely little cabriolet car can't wait to be made by you, it's really a great gift for kids who love cars, or use it as decoration in the kids' bedroom.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the car to be the same size as pictured (around 6" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- The ability to change colours
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: medium.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)