Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet ...
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about my crochet patterns. :)
Look at that very cute small ball cactus!
This cactus won't sting you, that's for sure.... Now you can make one yourself with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern. This cactus is perfect for those who can't even manage to keep real cacti alive, lol!
When made with a 4.0mm crochet needle, this cactus will become approx. 15,5cm / 6.1" tall.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle
- Worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
- Optional: small beads, with a 3mm diameter
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochets (UK: treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
- Basic embroidery skills: just to make the stripes onto the cactus
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: medium