Basic Skills Necessary:
- single crochet
- crochet in the round
This crochet pattern includes written instructions for making amigurumi bunnies in three different sizes.
It includes 12 colour photos, and printable templates for the felt details.
Skill level: medium and large bunnies are quite easy. The miniature bunnies are a bit trickier because they are so small.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Big bunny: about 6 cm / 2.4" wide
- Medium bunny: about 4 cm / 1.6" wide
- Small bunnies: 2 cm / 0.8" or less, depending on the type of thread used.
- Yarn - lace-weight, medium weight, or bulky
- Black beads or safety eyes - various sizes
- Craft felt - small amount
- Black and white thread
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Crochet hooks
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery needle