Welcome to Toma Creations.
Being a cuteness addict I try to recreate anything adorable that comes my way, mainly through amigurumi and painting. The best crochet creations become patterns ...
Welcome to Toma Creations.
Being a cuteness addict I try to recreate anything adorable that comes my way, mainly through amigurumi and painting. The best crochet creations become patterns available on my blog and online stores.
In addition certain finished items are available for sale and others are made on request. For more information don’t hesitate to contact me :)
About me: I am a soul in a human’s body living on planet Earth :). My main passions are nature and music; my need to express these passions is carried out through drawing, painting, dancing, acrobatics, crochet, observing, collecting unusual plants and flowers, cycling, hiking, traveling, being married to a lovely soulmate, having two adorable cats Shanti & Sokoudjou …
My blog: http://tomacreations.wordpress.com/
This is PDF pattern for an Amigurumi Catus.
MAIN MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
- Acrylic yarn (e.g KingCole Big Value Baby 4 Plyin and Lane Cervinia Capinera) in Green, Brown and Beige colours
- Cotton thread (e.g. DMC Cblia Cotton size 10): for the flowers and yellow for the flower's centre
- Hook size 1.50mm for the cactus-soil and pot
- Hook size 1.25mm for the flower and the flower's centre
- Acrylic yarn (e.g. Lane Cervinia Caprice) in Green, Brown and Beige colours plus small amount of any other colour for the flower + yellow colour
- Hook size 2.5mm for the cactus-soil and flowers
- Hook size 3.0mm for the pot
- Small, 8cm (3.1in) high and 5cm (2in) wide.
- Large, 12cm (4.7in) high and 8cm (3.1in) wide.
- If you are planning to use a different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the yarn label to create tight stitches.
Instructions are written in English and expressed in US crochet terms.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have :)
VERY, VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
By purchasing any 3 or more of my patterns you get 1 pattern extra for free. Simply add three or more patterns to your shopping basket and in the message to the seller write which pattern you would like to receive for free; you will receive the free pattern within 24hrs through email. Please note 'Combos' are not eligible for this offer as they are already offered at a discount.
PLEASE HAVE IN MIND:
- You may not copy, resell, translate, post on the internet or redistribute (fully or partially) this pattern.
- Mass production and Internet sales of finished items based on this pattern are not allowed. If you are interested in doing so please contact me.
Thanks for looking :)