PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Inspired by the fanciest airplanes, I designed this plane crochet pattern for a lovely little fellow in need of a soft and squeezable airplane toy. :) Now you can make one your own with this very easy to follow and clear crochet pattern!
This lovely little aeroplane can't wait to be made by you, it's really a great gift for kids who love planes, or use it as decoration in the kids' bedroom.
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle, if you want the plane to be the same size as pictured (around 6" in length)
- Light worsted weight yarn
- Filling material
- A sewing needle
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the amigurumi together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written in English using USA crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Skill level: beginner.
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)