Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished size approx. 20 cm (8 inches) high (not including antlers).
- arn: Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi); 231 yards (211 meters) per 50 gr skein. 60% wool, 40% Nylon.
- Main colors: Beige (peach, light peach) - for a head and a tummy, you need approximately 25 gr
- Sandy brown (dark orange) - for the body, you need approximately 50 gr
- Light reddish-brown - for a nose, you need approximately 10 gr
- Scrap of white yarn for the "shine" on the nose, fringe, and tail of the reindeer.
- Addition colors: 2 times thinner yarn than the main one. You may use yarn of the same weight but split yarn in half.
- Brown yarn for horns - you will need approx. 5 gr
- Black - for the reindeer's mouth and embroidery - approx. 5 gr
- Steel hook 1.4 mm (US steel hook - 9; UK Steel hook - 5) for main parts
- Steel hook 1 mm (US steel hook - 12; UK Steel hook - 6.5) for the thin yarn (open mouth, antlers)
- 4 sewing pins.
- Single core copper wire 1 mm diameter for antlers - approx. 60 cm and 2 mm diameter for the frame - approx. 150 cm.
- Adhesive plaster tape with fabric base 1-1.5 cm wide to work up the wire cuts (the one you use to cover wounds)
- Chenille wire for the mouth - approx. 15 cm.
- Stuffing - hollofiber or padding polyester.
- A small piece of white fleece or felt for the eyes.
- Flat ready-made eyes for toys or beads of the matching size.
- Glue if you use flat ready-made eyes for toys.
- A sewing needle and tapestry needle to join parts.
500 yards of Fingering weight