Basic Skills Necessary:
- ch, sc, hdc, dc, sl st, sc2tog
I realised there were no cute seat belt cover patterns available so I decided to design one. These can be used for carseats, strollers and car seat belts.
- 50 grams of any DK or Light Worsted Weight Yarn, I used Olympus by Crucci.
- A small amount of yellow or orange yarn for beak.
- A small amount of black and white for crochet eyes (optional)
- 4.5 mm hook or hook to get the correct gauge.
- 5 mm hook if crocheting eyes
- Yarn needle
- 4 small black buttons for eyes
- 6 buttons that fit through the holes between the shells.