Crocodile Stitch Boots Trio

from Bonita Patterns

Add your comment:

rosemaryw1652542 on craftsy.com
rosemaryw1652542  September 4, 2014 5:40 PM

I cant open the pattern from my email

claudiare1326261 on craftsy.com
claudiare1326261  August 20, 2014 2:45 PM

Have not get the pattern yet! Please would you send to kairostravellers@gmail.com please? Thank you very much indeed!!! <3

pallavi.n3396042 on craftsy.com
pallavi.n3396042  July 25, 2014 1:28 PM

if i want to buy this product ...how much is the price?

mjanern on craftsy.com
mjanern  March 22, 2014 10:31 PM

The pattern will not download! What now?

Wendie Foreman-Childress on craftsy.com
Wendie Foreman-Childress  March 19, 2014 3:52 PM

it says the pdf is damaged and will not open the file... is there another way to get this pattern?

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  March 21, 2014 10:46 AM

Hi there, Wendie. The file is not damaged. We sent you the pattern by email. We also recommend you install an updated version of Adobe Reader.

Joleen Olivier on craftsy.com
Joleen Olivier  March 13, 2014 1:22 PM

Question on the adult sizes will include size 13

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  March 21, 2014 10:50 AM

Joleen, the pattern goes only to size 10, but you can re-size it by using a larger hook and adding a few stitches to the sole. Also, the stitch patterns is quite stretchy. We can help you at patternsupport@bonitapatterns.com.

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  November 27, 2013 9:52 AM

if any questions or help is required on this or any of our patterns please contact Pattern Support, at [ patternsupport@bonitapatterns.com ] for assistance.

Leslie Cruz,
Bonita Patterns. LLC

groark70 on craftsy.com
groark70  November 8, 2013 8:50 AM

i love this pattern

sitdownmu2178208 on craftsy.com
sitdownmu2178208  February 17, 2014 3:24 PM

I dying to get started on these, but I can't download the pattern. I have abode reader xl. I've downloaded patterns before but nothing is working with this. Can I have this PDF emailed to me? Please, I want to start on this soon!

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  February 24, 2014 4:57 PM

Hello,
Please email orders@bonitapatterns.com with your order info.

jaartist10 on craftsy.com
jaartist10  February 12, 2014 1:33 PM

I never received my pattern and I went through paypal and according to my bank statement payment went through...

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  February 24, 2014 4:57 PM

Hello,
Please email orders@bonitapatterns.com with your order info.

Misty Sue on craftsy.com
Misty Sue  February 10, 2014 7:52 AM

Thinking of buying this pattern. wanting to know if its difficult to understand or to make these? Ive tried to make booties before and they just didn't turn out right and I ended up giving up. Id hate to buy this pattern and not be able to do them. opinions please???

Letty Sherry on craftsy.com
Letty Sherry  February 12, 2013 4:32 PM

Do the directions show how to do a crocodile stitch? I am interested but don't want to buy it is I don't know the stitch!!

karenkay1954@yahoo.com on craftsy.com
karenkay1954@yahoo.com  February 7, 2013 1:21 PM

I paid for this pattern. But I can't get the pattern to come up. It's on my list but no pattern so I can start. Are your downloads kindle friendly?

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  February 24, 2014 4:59 PM

Hello,
Please email orders@bonitapatterns.com with your order info.

heidiwind0 on craftsy.com
heidiwind0  March 13, 2014 9:30 PM

Downloads are NOT kindle friendly. I've tried everything they have told me but can not open the download as kindle does not support Adobe and craftsy uses that platform.

Princess White OWL on craftsy.com
Princess White OWL  January 8, 2013 7:18 PM

So cute I love them!

rachelawheeler on craftsy.com
rachelawheeler  January 4, 2013 4:46 PM

I am having trouble with the top ruffle, is that done separate and then sewn on?

Gingerfly on craftsy.com
Gingerfly  December 12, 2012 4:28 PM

Love this pattern!!! Made one pair and getting ready to make another :)

QuackTherapy on craftsy.com
QuackTherapy  November 26, 2012 11:30 AM

I'm a born-again crocheter. By this, I mean that I used to crochet (about 35 years ago) and have just taken it back up again. Sadly, I'm having to relearn almost everything.

I came across this pattern and fell madly in love. You'll be glad to know that THIS is my first-ever, purchased pattern. I have already promised a pair out.

If it goes smoothly enough, I'll have a pair for myself, in the end.

2010suebee@gmail.com on craftsy.com
2010suebee@gmail.com  September 6, 2013 10:36 AM

I am exactly like you...a born again crocheter. How did this turn out for you? Am thinking of buying the pattern but don't want to be frustrated if it turns out to be too hard.

gabbybutton on craftsy.com
gabbybutton  October 28, 2012 3:12 PM

I just completed my first pair of slippers for my grand daughter 1 pair down 2 pairs to go

QuackTherapy on craftsy.com
QuackTherapy  November 26, 2012 11:27 AM

How long did it take you to make?

chrisflo on craftsy.com
chrisflo  October 10, 2012 2:40 PM

have made several of these boots now for grandaughters.pattern easy to follow.

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  October 12, 2012 10:48 AM

Chris I'm glad you like them. Great for your grandaughters to make them crochet items. Make sure to pass it on your skills and teach them how to crochet. I learned from my grandma when I was 7 years old and now it has become my passion and career.

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  October 9, 2012 10:20 AM

Hi everyone! If you need any pattern support, please contact me at bonitapatterns@gmail.com.

sparetimedesign on craftsy.com
sparetimedesign  December 4, 2012 10:35 PM

I can't figure out the extra stitches made for the part that will have the button holes...i'm laying the foundation row right now and am very stuck...help!!

dduntley950908 on craftsy.com
dduntley950908  September 18, 2012 7:46 AM

Can you make these in adult sizes? If so please email me at dduntley@yahoo.com. Awesome!

joanatex86 on craftsy.com
joanatex86  September 20, 2012 9:37 AM

Hi there! These trio includes the pattern for the Adult Sizes. The showcased green boots are the adult sizes of the pattern.

Marylu on craftsy.com
Marylu  September 18, 2012 2:33 PM

i HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY PATTERN.
PLEASE HELP

Crafty Angel on craftsy.com
Crafty Angel  September 18, 2012 3:07 PM

juist got to your account and find the pattern and click download

joanatex86 on craftsy.com
joanatex86  September 20, 2012 9:39 AM

Marylu, you need to login to your Craftsy account and look for your pattern under the link "My Pattern Library" located on the right side of your screen as soon as you login to your account. If you continue experiencing issues, just email me at bonitapatterns@gmail.com and I'll send you the pattern by email.

sitdownmu2178208 on craftsy.com
sitdownmu2178208  February 17, 2014 3:07 PM

I, too, am having some issues downloading my pattern. I have adobe reader XI and have downloaded other patterns before so I don't know why this one isn't working. Can you send me a PDF via email? I also sent an email to the bonitapatterns@gmail.com address. HELP! I want to make these booties asap!

nannybou on craftsy.com
nannybou  September 18, 2012 6:28 PM

Ilove this pattern, I,m almost finished with my first pair.

JoanneMS on craftsy.com
JoanneMS  September 18, 2012 6:39 PM

I'm a knitter and I can do a basic chain stitch . I love this pattern !! How did you rate it difficulty wise ?

joanatex86 on craftsy.com
joanatex86  September 20, 2012 9:41 AM

Nannybou, I'm glad you like it! It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to make slippers that I'd find flattering for both my baby and myself to wear.

Rustyx on craftsy.com
Rustyx  September 19, 2012 0:06 PM

Super Design....Downloaded and printed... I cannot wait to start these. I am sure my daughters and grand-daughter will be asking for some too....
Thank you!

Dreamscape on craftsy.com
Dreamscape  September 19, 2012 10:02 PM

Can't wait to make these. Just finished printing it all. Very cute !!

warragul on craftsy.com
warragul  September 20, 2012 1:28 AM

ok, I thought I had downloaded this 2 days ago, then got an email that said it was an update. do I pay again to download it?

KathysJewels on craftsy.com
KathysJewels  September 20, 2012 5:36 AM

No, you don't have to pay again, just go to your account and download the updated version.

chrisflo on craftsy.com
chrisflo  September 20, 2012 2:35 AM

i have worked this pattern and have completed first pair.now need to get right size hooks

NMCH72 on craftsy.com
NMCH72  September 20, 2012 7:47 AM

I started the baby booties yesterday, got both of the feet parts done, today to the cuff, had no problems following the patter, after I read it 2,3 times, to be sure,

sparetimedesign on craftsy.com
sparetimedesign  December 21, 2012 9:13 PM

i'm stuck at the cuff...was making for someone and now I can't make them for her christmas...maybe i'll read it yet again.

Andreakp0409 on craftsy.com
Andreakp0409  September 20, 2012 9:10 AM

This may be a stupid question but I got the notice saying there was a pattern update and I went to my account and it only has the original pattern. It doesnt say update anywhere. If I download it again how do I know that it is the updated pattern?

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  September 20, 2012 7:07 PM

tAndrea, the latest file available in your Pattern Library is the latest version. The reason why I updated the file was because one set of images was covering a line of instruction. It was merely a formatting issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hippyknitter on craftsy.com
Hippyknitter  September 20, 2012 10:14 AM

I'd like to see 'why' there is a new updated version.. so I can make my own changes to the original instead of downloading a complete new version... please indicate where the changes are.. ie, page #, paragraph # and line #.. would be much appreciated... this is the second time I have been notified of an updated version..

bonitapatterns on craftsy.com
bonitapatterns  September 20, 2012 7:05 PM

The reason why I updated the file was because one set of images was covering a line of instruction. It was merely a formatting issue. I apologize for the inconvenience. When I bundled the 3 patterns together in one file, somehow, the formatting of the text and images was affected. Unfortunately, when I update a file, there isn't an option to send out a message to those who have purchased previously to indicate where and what changes took place. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Lianka Azulay.

Crocodile Stitch Boots Trio Pattern