Basic Skills Necessary:
- sl st- slip stitch sc-single crochet hdc-half double crochet dc-double crochet tr- triple crochet dbtr-double triple (thread over 3 times) trcl- triple cluster- keeping the last loop on the hook, triple the number of times indicated then draw through all loops on the hook. Dbtrcl-double triple cluster- keeping the last loop on hook, double triple the number of times indicated, then draw through all loops on hook.
Thanksgiving turkeys with leaves crochet doily pattern.
Gauge- 10 dc across = 1 inch. 3 dc high = 1 inch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- about 17 1/2 inches from turkey to turkey
- Size 10 crochet thread. Amount is estimated natural-200 yards light brown (copper mist)-100 yards dark brown-100 yards orange-50 yards yellow-50 yards small amount of red for turkey wattle
- size 2 crochet hook or size needed for gauge
You Will Also Need:
- 12 small wiggly eyes -7mm