Sun Catcher Dish Cloth

from Creative Creations by Vicki

Add your comment:

sjskinner1194967 on craftsy.com
sjskinner1194967  April 2, 2014 2:43 PM

I've tried everyway there is to download craftsy patterns& cannot get them to load. What am I doing wrong???

CCBV on craftsy.com
CCBV  April 21, 2014 9:49 AM

Click on the photo of the dishcloth, bringing you to a new page where the dishcloth is featured. On the somewhat upper right hand side of the page there will be an orange tab button labeled "Download Pattern". Click that. A small pop up window will then appear with 3 options. If you want to view the pattern immediately, mark the spot next to the words "open with". This will immediately open the pattern for you. You can then use it for viewing or print it, or save it onto your computer in your documents. I hope this helps.

djw0512 on craftsy.com
djw0512  August 17, 2013 1:21 PM

I found this pattern to be very confusing. The directions simply were not logical to me. After trying to figure it out for several hours, I finally gave up and ripped it out. I may try again, but . . .

djw0512 on craftsy.com
djw0512  August 17, 2013 1:22 PM

Still djw0512 - I must say, I will try it again, I love the look of it, but I had to give it up because I was so frustrated.

OOAKSDesigns on craftsy.com
OOAKSDesigns  December 13, 2013 3:05 PM

It is not free , why is it showing as a free pattern ????

CCBV on craftsy.com
CCBV  December 13, 2013 9:32 PM

I have no idea why it is showing as a free pattern here. I tried accessing it various ways through Craftsy here, and I could not see anywhere where it said it was free. Sorry.

Deanna Laycock on craftsy.com
Deanna Laycock  January 23, 2014 8:28 PM

I am with you djw0512 this pattern is confusing love the look but can't figure it out don't know who to contact about it would really like to make it

CCBV on craftsy.com
CCBV  February 25, 2014 7:14 AM

This has been updated and you should find it better to work. There was a few typos in it, and this was one of my first patterns ever written. Sorry about the problems.

janedesno1891783 on craftsy.com
janedesno1891783  Last response: August 16, 2013 11:10 AM

Please tell me what a magic circle is. How do I know how many chains to make?

EvaBP on craftsy.com
EvaBP  August 16, 2013 5:33 PM

Watch this video to see how to make a magic circle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLuSVyKvoUg

CCBV on craftsy.com
CCBV  December 13, 2013 9:22 PM

I'm sorry-I just saw this message. I am not getting notifications sent to me when I get a comment. Thank you EvaBP for giving the link to the magic circle.

VickiV57 on craftsy.com
VickiV57  August 16, 2013 10:01 AM

I am sorry but in row three - what is Sh 1 sc? Is it supposed to be SK 1?

CCBV on craftsy.com
CCBV  December 13, 2013 9:23 PM

Yes, it is. Sorry about the typo. :/

Deanna Laycock on craftsy.com
Deanna Laycock  January 23, 2014 8:30 PM

it doesn't make sense and I have been crocheting for over 50 yrs row 4 doesn't work out to the 37 sc doing it the way it says please clarify it

RMJI on craftsy.com
RMJI  February 5, 2014 0:24 AM

Yeh, row 4 definitely needs some work, it's like sometimes you single crochet in the v stitch and sometimes you 2x single crochet in the v stitch. I'm guessing you're meant to do one in the v stitch and two in the space all the way round?

RMJI on craftsy.com
RMJI  February 5, 2014 0:43 AM

Hrm nope. I got it to 35 stitches around by doing 2 x sc in the v stitch and 3 in the spaces all the way around. Will see how the rest of the pattern goes >_<

CCBV on craftsy.com