Basic Skills Necessary:
- ch = chain
- slst = slip stitch
- dc = double crochet (sc in US terms)
- sdc = spike double crochet (ssc in US terms) - photo tutorial included for this stitch
Crochet your own unique Retro Baby Blanket!
Both English and US versions are included with each download!
Easy to make with full instructions. Includes lots of photos to guide you through making this lovely bright blanket for your baby or as a wonderful, colourful gift.
Patterns includes 'multiples' to make a larger/smaller blanket.
**PERMISSION GIVEN TO SELL WHAT YOU MAKE**
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 54 x 60cm (21 x 23.5 inches)
- 400g of DK yarn (lots of approx 10g scraps are ideal) I used 100% DK cotton (Drops Muskat 100% cotton yarn). You can use which ever yarn you like for your blanket, making sure that if you are using different colours, they need to be of the same thickness.
You Will Also Need:
- 3.5mm hook or whatever hook is suitable for your yarn.
DROPS Muskat 100% cotton
Read blog or news article about this pattern »