Basic Skills Necessary:
- sl st- slip stitch sc-single crochet hdc-half double crochet dc-double crochet tr- triple crochet dbtr-double triple (thread over 3 times) trcl- triple cluster- keeping the last loop on the hook, triple the number of times indicated then draw through all loops on the hook. dbtrcl-double triple cluster- keeping the last loop on hook, double triple the number of times indicated, then draw through all loops on hook.
Peeking bears with bees crochet doily. Can be made with or without the rattles.
Gauge- 10 dc across = 1 inch. 3 dc high = 1 inch.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- about 13 3/4 inches from bear to bear
- Light yellow-150 yards Light brown -50 yards Light Pink-50 yards Light Blue-50 yards Dark Brown-50 yards Small amount of black and yellow and white for bees
- size 2 crochet hook or size needed for gauge
You Will Also Need:
- 16 small wiggly eyes size 7mm Optional baby rattles