Basic Skills Necessary:
- Stitches used: sc, dc, tr.
- some rounds worked in blps only
- basic sewing to attach pieces, weaving in ends
- how to make a pompom (basic instructions in the pattern)
I've seen toilet paper covers that you just *know* are toilet paper covers and have never been a fan of these. If I want to hide my TP, I want it hidden 'good'. :)
The snow couple were my first covers that I designed to look more like table top decorations, so you can display them in your living room to cover a jar of candy, an unlit jar candle, etc.
Basic stitches are used, making this a fairly quick and easy project to make up for yourself, or to give as a gift.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- fits a double size roll of toilet paper, or will loosely cover a single size roll
- polyester stuffing, for head and arms
- crochet hook size G (4.25mm)
- tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- WW acrylic yarn: app. 2oz white, 1 oz each red, green
You Will Also Need:
- buttons or safety eyes
- small buttons or dimensional fabric paint for mouth
- colourful buttons for front of snowman