Basic Skills Necessary:
- chain stitch
- double crochet (sc in US terms)
Crochet your own kitsch Bunny Rabbit Cushion Cover!
Very easy to make with full instructions. Includes colour change chart and instructions on how to change colours. Ideal to brighten up any seat or room and great to make for a gift for adults and children alike.
17 stitches and 18 rows = 10cm x 10cm square.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approx 60g of DK yarn for your main cushion colour,
- Approx 50g of DK yarn for your bunny colour,
- A small amount of DK yarn for the bunny tail, (I used 100% acrylic yarn for all of the cushion front)
- 3.5mm hook,
- darning needle,
- cushion pad or stuffing (pad size 14inch x 14 inch),
- old cardigan for the back of the cushion.
Read blog or news article about this pattern »