Awww, who doens't love elephants? Now you can make your very own elephant pillow with this clear and easy to follow crochet pattern! :)
Needed materials to make this pattern:
- A 6.5mm crochet needle, if you want the elephant pillow to be the same size as pictured, approx. 15"/37,5cm in diameter.
- Worsted weight/Roving yarn.
- Filling material.
- A sewing needle.
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Magic ring.
- Slip-stitches (UK: single crochet).
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet).
- Basic sewing skills, to put the pillow together.
- Increasing stitches.
The pattern is written using UK and USA crochet terms, with full sentences.There are no abbreviations used.
Skill level: easy.
There are a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
6.5mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)