Basic Skills Necessary:
- single crochet
- double crochet
- crossed double crochet
- Instructions for crossed double crochet are in the pattern
- Instructions for picot are in the pattern
This wonderful little blankie will bring joy to any new mother. Choose your own colors of yarn to design for a boy or a girl.
The middle section of the blanket is worked first and then a border with the word "DREAM" around it.
If you enjoy testing new items, feel free sign up on my blog as a follower and a subscriber by email to receive the newest posts for testers of new patterns.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 36" x 36" if using smaller 3 ply yarn
- Michaels Loops and Threads 3 ply baby sport
- Mini Dots - Petunia Dots - 2 skeins 4oz, 360 yds each
- Soft Lilac - about 50 yards
- Cool Baby - about 60 yards
- Perfect Peach 1 skein 5 oz, 466 yards
- White - 1 skein 5 oz, 466 yards (you will not use entire skein)
You Will Also Need:
- Hook Size: J - 10 - 6.00mm or you can use a K / 10 1/2 - 6.5mm for a larger blankie