Add your comment:

franci.te4207184 on craftsy.com
franci.te4207184  June 30, 2014 7:14 AM

I am not able to download the pattern ....Need help please....!

estrellia505030671 on craftsy.com
estrellia505030671  June 11, 2014 9:11 AM

ummm how do I download the pattern?

rowens on craftsy.com
rowens  April 16, 2014 8:00 AM

I noticed others have had trouble downloading the pattern. I was unable to download on my tablet, but had no trouble with downloading on my computer. Not sure the issue, but hope everyone is able to view the lovely pattern and give it a try!

anabel luna on craftsy.com
anabel luna  November 10, 2013 0:28 PM

Thank you so much....i'm thinking to added as an applique on a baby blanket.....thanks!

Gregsgalchris on craftsy.com
Gregsgalchris  June 14, 2013 9:27 PM

I actually got my pattern to download so everything is A OK!

Craftsy on craftsy.com
Craftsy  June 8, 2013 11:58 AM

Hi Craftsy Members,

It looks like a few of you are having trouble downloading this lovely free pattern provided to you by Doni S. We have tested this pattern and can confirm that it can be correctly downloaded without any trouble! To download the pattern, please make sure that you have the most current version of Adobe Reader installed on your system. This can be found for free by visiting http://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=JZEFU. If after doing this you continue to have trouble it is likely browser related. For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome which can be downloaded for free by visiting www.Google.com/chrome. If you have any concerns or would like us to assist you personally, please send us an email to Help@Craftsy.com. We are happy to help. Thank you Doni S for this very popular, fun, and free pattern!

rdarby1549543 on craftsy.com
rdarby1549543  June 7, 2013 11:59 AM

Go to my cratsy and then beside a pic of the coaster it says download and click on it and at the bottom of your screen it will say daisy and click on it and it will open up the instructions.

Doni S on craftsy.com
Doni S  June 8, 2013 7:30 AM

I'm very sorry that you haven't been able to download the pattern. It has been downloading ok for others, so I'm not sure what the issue is, and I've sent Craftsy an email asking them to look into this.

I would be happy to email the pattern to you directly if you would like to email me at bearnbow(at)yahoo(dot)com

joyceswim1458041 on craftsy.com
joyceswim1458041  June 1, 2013 0:10 AM

i did that also and no pattern came up at all-why does it have to be so hard to get a free pattern from this sight

SDixieK689368 on craftsy.com
SDixieK689368  June 1, 2013 3:46 AM

I agree with you.

rdarby1549543 on craftsy.com
rdarby1549543  June 7, 2013 11:55 AM

i agree no pattern has shown up for me either.

Gregsgalchris on craftsy.com
Gregsgalchris  May 31, 2013 10:15 PM

I too have tried to get this pattern... but no luck!

Doni S on craftsy.com
Doni S  June 8, 2013 7:30 AM

Gregsgalchris on craftsy.com
Gregsgalchris  June 14, 2013 9:27 PM

everything is ok now I got it!

chattycat722427 on craftsy.com
chattycat722427  May 31, 2013 9:11 PM

I see everything listed but the pattern it's self. Yarn. needle size and different stitches but no directions.

ScoobyDee78 on craftsy.com
ScoobyDee78  May 31, 2013 9:34 PM

You have to save the pattern to your pattern library in order to get the instructions.

SDixieK689368 on craftsy.com
SDixieK689368  June 1, 2013 3:47 AM

That is what I see also. All but the PATERN

Doni S on craftsy.com
Doni S  June 8, 2013 7:29 AM

justlilmo69379 on craftsy.com
justlilmo69379  June 1, 2013 1:00 AM

I figured out how to get pattern. Add it to cart

Gregsgalchris on craftsy.com
Gregsgalchris  June 1, 2013 5:00 AM

thank you that really helped! cause when you scroll over the daisy it shows up beside the original daisy...

omystars2849737 on craftsy.com
omystars2849737  May 31, 2013 9:08 PM

Can't open the file!

numbat401043300 on craftsy.com
numbat401043300  June 3, 2013 10:14 PM

Me either..I saves it to the pattern library and it appears to download but the file will not open.....disappointed..as they are lovely

rdarby1549543 on craftsy.com
rdarby1549543  June 7, 2013 11:55 AM

that is happening to me too.

Winkiedink1 on craftsy.com
Winkiedink1  June 7, 2013 5:00 PM

I've saved the file but cannot open it, I've tried to find the download link and keep getting sent back to the original page. I've been able to download others but this one is evasive, to say the least. Please help those of us who are having the same problems.

Winkiedink1 on craftsy.com
Winkiedink1  June 7, 2013 5:02 PM

I neglected to say the Digital download is not highlighted. Have been unable to download since the day this one was offered.

Doni S on craftsy.com
Doni S  June 8, 2013 7:20 AM

So sorry, I have just now seen the comments regarding problems downloading the pattern. I tested the download and it opened up with no problem, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I will contact Craftsy and let them know about the issue you are having. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!

I would also be happy to email the pattern to you directly if you would like to email me at bearnbow(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Daisy Coaster Pattern