**Skill level**: easy
Approx. 9 in. high x 5 in width. (23 cm * 13 cm)
* 1 * A4 thick card paper sheet
* Double-sided tape or glue
* Needle 10" scrap yarn or thread
* 25-30 8mm beads different colour
* Felt fabric (14 cm *7 cm * 6 in *3 inches piece) any colour you like
I use USA terminology for my pattern (Don't worry if your used to UK terms all the differences are explained in the pattern). This pattern is very easy to follow with step by step instruction
This is a downloadable pattern. It will be sent to you in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to access it. It's a free download. You can find at adobe.com.
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Hello, my name is Kate
When I first came in touch with Amigurumis I got hopelessly addicted to them! It's always a magic moment, when a new little Amigurumi is getting finished and coming to life...