Basic Skills Necessary:
- ch = chain
- slst = slip stitch
- dc = double crochet (sc in US terms)
- htr = half treble crochet (hdc in US terms)
- tr = treble crochet (dc in US terms)
Crochet your own Bertie Baby Blanket!
Easy to make with full instructions. Includes lots of photos to guide you through making this lovely bright blanket for your baby or as a wonderful, colourful gift.
Both English and American versions of this pattern are included.
Photo tutorial included for special stitches and also how to change colour yarn.
**PERMISSION GIVEN TO SELL WHAT YOU MAKE**
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- - 250g of DK yarn in total. I used 100% DK cotton (Drops Muskat 100% cotton yarn). You can use which ever yarn you like for your blanket, making sure that if you are using different colours, they need to be of the same thickness.
You Will Also Need:
- - 4.0mm hook or whatever hook is suitable for your yarn.
- - Darning needle.
DROPS Muskat 100% cotton
Read blog or news article about this pattern »