Baby's Best Bumpy Blanket

from HodgePodge Crochet

Add your comment:

JNicholson on craftsy.com
JNicholson  March 9, 2014 9:10 AM

This pattern is so beautiful and incredibly easy. I made an infinity scarf 72 inches by 7 inches. I started with a foundation single crochet and ended with a single so it had a finished look and didn't need any edging. I completed it in just three days working only in the evenings. My daughter absolutely loves it. Thank you so much for sharing.

CPTANGREN3507235 on craftsy.com
CPTANGREN3507235  June 14, 2014 6:34 PM

It's so hard to get the pattern! Beautiful blanket!!

cybercind2700164 on craftsy.com
cybercind2700164  January 2, 2014 2:16 PM

soooo the edging is that pattern trimmed in red? Where you have to chain 9 then do dc's?
It doesn't look like it mataches the pink blanket pattern.

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  January 16, 2014 11:51 AM

I'm sorry you're struggling with this one. Some patterns are a little more challenging and the edging is an example of one of those patterns designed for a crocheter who has some miles on their hook. Perhaps I'll revisit the pattern and add in a simpler border for more beginning crocheters to tackle and be successful with.

Clairbear85 on craftsy.com
Clairbear85  March 3, 2014 0:32 AM

The edging is gorgeous when you do fit in the same colour yarn or a complimentary colour yarn to your main project :-) the red doesn't match the pink because they're not on he same blanket that's all.

cybercind2700164 on craftsy.com
cybercind2700164  December 31, 2013 8:59 AM

This pattern is great BUT...I can't find the pattern for the edging!!! This is sooooooo frustrating!

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  December 31, 2013 3:26 PM

I'm not sure why you can't find the edging for the blanket (since it's in the pattern) so I uploaded it once again to see if maybe there was an issue with the pattern that was already uploaded?

If you're still frustrated, you can try to download it in Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/babys-best-bumpy-blanket-2

mtedlock70 on craftsy.com
mtedlock70  February 23, 2014 6:22 PM

I can't find the the pattern for edging either. I'm finished with the blanket other than the edging

Clairbear85 on craftsy.com
Clairbear85  March 3, 2014 0:33 AM

The edging can be found from page 3-6 in the pattern, written instructions on oages 3 & 4, and a photo tutorial on pages 5 & 6 :-)

btmtrm2589599 on craftsy.com
btmtrm2589599  December 12, 2013 3:45 PM

Found this pattern, can find no instructions for border even tho I had gone to your blog as instructed. Also so no info on amount of yarn needed for the 30x36 baby blanket. Any hints for border pattern?

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  December 31, 2013 3:27 PM

The amount of yarn you will need to complete the pattern is listed in the description. Also, the pattern has the border included. You won't find it on my blog.

babyboom on craftsy.com
babyboom  November 11, 2013 7:46 AM

why is the edging separate?

khartman262095 on craftsy.com
khartman262095  October 17, 2013 8:51 AM

I've made this; it's fun. Once, in a crunch, I made a quick gift in one afternoon! Trick: I took 2 Lion Brand Pound of Love's one pink, one white. I held the 2 strands together and used a P hook. The blanket was thick and warm and had that lovely texture. I've since made several other gifts with the same method some pink/white; sone blue/white. Since it's so quick, I can wait to see if the baby is a boy or girl.

Clairbear85 on craftsy.com
Clairbear85  March 3, 2014 0:35 AM

That's an excellent idea for a quick work up. I love doing it in 4ply. Yet it does take longer, I'll have to keep your trick in mind for when I need a quick, last minute option!

IvyRose on craftsy.com
IvyRose  July 21, 2013 4:36 AM

this is gorgeous i can't wait to give it a go, thank you :)

gmagracie on craftsy.com
gmagracie  July 8, 2013 5:36 AM

Please clear up the pattern for the edging of the Baby Bumps blanket.....unclear as to what the pattern should be....

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  July 12, 2013 11:20 AM

The pattern has been revamped and a complete photo tutorial has been added to walk you through how to work the edging.

mtedlock70 on craftsy.com
mtedlock70  February 23, 2014 6:23 PM

Where? I can't find it!

Clairbear85 on craftsy.com
Clairbear85  March 3, 2014 0:35 AM

It can be found on oages 3-6 of the pattern

cmpace on craftsy.com
cmpace  July 7, 2013 4:53 AM

Pattern downloads but will not open. Same with the Monkey booties.

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  July 12, 2013 11:19 AM

Please contact craftsy for this issue as it's on their end, not mine :)

jsullg on craftsy.com
jsullg  July 6, 2013 0:29 AM

Am trying to determine the amount of yarn necessary in ounces as the yarn mentioned appears to come in two different skein sizes--7 oz and 14 oz. Can anyone tell me how much yarn in yards or ounces is needed for this baby blanket? Thank you.

Tanya Naser on craftsy.com
Tanya Naser  July 12, 2013 11:18 AM

It varies depending on hook size used for gauge. I would recommend two 7 oz skeins (or one 14 oz skein) for the blanket portion only using the recommended hook. You will need an extra skein if working the border.

jsullg on craftsy.com
jsullg  July 16, 2013 0:35 AM

Tanya--Thanks for the clarification.
Joan

mrskittydh on craftsy.com
mrskittydh  June 23, 2013 8:27 PM

Pattern won't download. Really want to use this for a blanket. Please fix! Thank you!

Baby's Best Bumpy Blanket Pattern