PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Get ready for Christmas with this crochet pattern for 14 adorable Christmas ornaments! ^^
With this easy to follow and clear crochet pattern you can make these cute ornaments in no time, there are a lot of pictures included in the pattern to guide you through the descriptions. :)
This crochet pattern bulk pack features the following designs:
- Christmas Star
- Jingle Bells
- Christmas Present
- Christmas Hat / Santa Hat
- Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Wreath
- Candy Cane
- Christmas Angel
- Holly Leafs / Mistletoe
- Christmas Tree
- Santa Claus
- Gingerbread Man
- Red Nose Reindeer
--> Some of the ornaments are also available for purchase separately, if you're interested in that, please look over here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/VliegendeHollander?section_id=13130566
Needed to make this pattern:
- A 4.0mm crochet needle.
- Light worsted weight yarn.
- A little bit of filling material for some of the ornaments
- A sewing needle, to put the ornaments together
Needed skills to make this pattern:
- Basic sewing skills, to put the ornaments together
- The ability to increase and decrease stitches
- Magic ring
- Chain stitches
- Single crochet (UK: double crochet)
- Double crochet (UK: treble crochet)
- Half double crochet (UK: half treble crochet)
- Slip stitches (UK: single crochet)
The pattern is written in English using USA crochet terminology. The pattern description is written using abbreviations; there's an extensive list included to explain all abbreviations used. There are also a lot of detailed pictures included to guide you through the pattern.
Difficulty level: varying from easy to medium (90% easy, 10% medium)
4.0mm crochet needle
Hi there! :)
My name is Joyce, I'm an artist. To raise funds for my art projects I've started to sell crochet patterns. Feel free to add me on Facebook or to ask me questions about the patterns themselves. :)