Crochet Pattern: Miniskirt and Headband set
Size: 0-3 months.
This lil miniskirt is so cute! It has the bloomers made right in! The ruffles are so sweet and girlie! Make in any color! Great for photography props too! Pattern is written row by row.
The first 4 photos are from Melanie S. She used this pattern, worked up the set and then used it in her photography session! Didn't it turn out soooooo cute!?!?!
Skill Level: Easy
To work this pattern you need to know how to work chain, slip stitch, single crochet, single crochet decrease double crochet.
This is made with worsted weight (#4 weight) yarn.
Pattern includes photos, gauge, abbreviation keys, stitch counts and extra notes to help explain.
What you receive:
- Instant Downloadable PDF file of the pattern via Instant download.
**This is a PDF Pattern--NOT A Made item**
- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
Create! Design! Inspire!
RAKJpatterns by Kristi Simpson has creative crochet patterns that we hope will Inspire you to get your hooks moving! We have modern designs for hats, baby photo props, accessories and more!
Join RAKJpatterns on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RAKJpatterns