Easy Breezy Shrug

from Joyful Yarns Crochet

Add your comment:

charliech2325304 on craftsy.com
charliech2325304  April 19, 2014 8:42 PM

I have been trying to get the Easy Breezy Shrug pattern for the past hour to no avail....is it no longer free? thank you..Anna

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  April 28, 2014 6:35 PM

Yes, it is still free. Make sure you add the pattern to your cart, then download to your library. Adding it to the cart will not generate a cost to you. Enjoy!

jeanettes196439 on craftsy.com
jeanettes196439  December 20, 2013 7:17 AM

i am having a problem reading the directions can you be more spacific please thanks

jeanettes196439 on craftsy.com
jeanettes196439  December 7, 2013 5:56 AM

no directions for pattern where is it please

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  December 16, 2013 5:13 PM

You must add the pattern to your cart, then download the pattern to your Craftsy pattern library from the checkout. The pattern is free. Then you will go to your library, and download to your computer or print from there. Enjoy!

Beatriz Patron on craftsy.com
Beatriz Patron  November 3, 2013 8:40 AM

Where is the pattern?

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  November 10, 2013 6:41 AM

You need to add the pattern to your cart, then add the pattern to your library. From your library, click on "Download this pattern". You can print or save the file from there. Enjoy!

memaspiwa2171601 on craftsy.com
memaspiwa2171601  October 19, 2013 6:39 PM

can you send me a picture of the finished product don't quite understand the pattern thank you

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  November 10, 2013 6:42 AM

The pattern and listing has a picture of the shrug. This works up as a long rectangle, and then folded in half, seaming from the outer edges inward, leaving the opening for the torso/neck. Enjoy!

mary.gadd2168780 on craftsy.com
mary.gadd2168780  October 9, 2013 11:26 PM

I cannot seem to find the pattern, so I can print it out.

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  November 10, 2013 6:42 AM

StitchinCj on craftsy.com
StitchinCj  June 29, 2013 7:30 PM

It is very hard to find easy plus-size clothing patterns. Thanks for sharing!

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  July 2, 2013 10:20 AM

You are so welcome! Enjoy!

woolywoman on craftsy.com
woolywoman  July 7, 2013 7:18 PM

If you posted the yardage for some weight & size it would give us an idea of where to start when it comes to buying yarn. I'd hate to run out of my dye lot or buy yarn when I might have enough of something in my stash.

Joyful Yarns on craftsy.com
Joyful Yarns  July 8, 2013 5:33 AM

For the shrugs in the pattern picture, I used ww cotton and an H (8) hook. The blue one is a girls' size 5 and used approximately 2.5 oz (150yds).

Given that the pattern is written for any weight yarn, using any size hook, I was hesitant to list any yardage/weight used. Also, the cotton I used has some stretch to it, so my sizing for the garment was allowing for stretch.

Enjoy the pattern!