PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Pattern: Darling Diva
Sizing: 6-24 months
This wing-back top will be perfect for your little Darling Diva! It is great for the warmer months to dress up any little skirt or shorts set...and best of all, you will be the hit of any party or gathering with your handmade clothing! Get started today!
Skill Level: Intermediate
To work this pattern you need to know how to work chain, slip stitch, single crochet, single crochet decrease, double crochet double crochet decrease, and treble crochet.
This is made with sport weight (#3 weight) yarn.
Pattern includes photos, gauge, abbreviation keys, stitch counts and extra notes to help explain.
What you receive:
- Instant Downloadable PDF file of the pattern via Instant download.
**This is a PDF Pattern--NOT A Made item**
- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
16x16= 4"square in sc
Create! Design! Inspire!
Kristi Simpson has creative crochet patterns that we hope will Inspire you to get your hooks moving! We have modern designs for hats, baby photo props, accessories and more!
Join RAKJpatterns on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RAKJpatterns