Pattern: Crocodile Stitch Baby Boots
Size: 6-12 months
This little boot set is perfect for all the little girls in your life! Make a pair in every color, and wow your friends and family!
Skill Level: Intermediate
To work this pattern you need to know how to work chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double, double crochet (front post double crochet and front post double crochet decrease instructions included WITHIN pattern).
This is made with worsted weight (#4 weight) yarn.
Pattern includes photos, gauge, abbreviation keys, stitch counts and extra notes to help explain.
What you receive:
- Instant Downloadable PDF file of the pattern via Instant download.
**This is a PDF Pattern--NOT A Made item**
- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
Create! Design! Inspire!
RAKJpatterns by Kristi Simpson has creative crochet patterns that we hope will Inspire you to get your hooks moving! We have modern designs for hats, baby photo props, accessories and more!
Join RAKJpatterns on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RAKJpatterns