Crochet baby girl dress - rewrite pa

from Crochet for you

Add your comment:

Millerd on craftsy.com
Millerd  May 9, 2014 4:02 PM

Thank you for responding. Initially that is what I thought it meant, you may want to check it again because rows 1 & 2 are dc in your pattern, Row 3 (where this line of instruction comes from) shows to sk 1 hdc, should read (1 hdc in each of next 2 sts, ch 2, sk 1 dc) How soon will this be updated and how do I get an updated version?

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  May 11, 2014 7:25 AM

I rewrote the pattern and just uploaded. Craftsy says will get 24 hours to upload. Please download the file again. Here is the free pattern link I posted in my blog. http://crochetforyou.weebly.com/1/post/2014/05/crochet-baby-girl-dress-rewrite-pattern.html . If you have more questions about this pattern, please reply me. I like to help and really want to see your finished project. Thank you again.

Millerd on craftsy.com
Millerd  May 6, 2014 5:58 PM

I have a question concerning the following instruction: [hdc in 2 st, ch 2, sk 1 hdc] can you explain? Dos this mean to put 2 hdc in same st, chn 2, sk 1 st, then hdc in next st? I'm confused

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  May 9, 2014 2:07 AM

Hdc in 2 st means, crochet [1 hdc in each of next 2 st, ch 2, sk 1 hdc]. By the way I'm going to rewrite this pattern again in next few days. coz i found lot of mistakes and had complains.

flametide on craftsy.com
flametide  April 23, 2014 7:26 AM

There is a type for corner st . Dc2, ch, dc2 but row 2 says that should be ch3. I am confused . Row 3 doesn't line up because of row 2 . Help!

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  April 24, 2014 1:38 AM

It wants to be correct as
corner st (dc)= 2 dc ch 3, 2 dc in same st,
corner st (hdc)= 2 hdc ch 3, 2 hdc in same st in Stitches, abbreviations box. Thank you for showing me typing mistakes.

flametide on craftsy.com
flametide  April 25, 2014 3:32 AM

Will you be rewriting the pattern to fix the errors? If so may I please get the revised copy. The pattern is lovely and I have the the most beautiful Egyptian cotton I bought to make this dress. Thank you
Gayle

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  May 5, 2014 7:19 AM

I will do it. Give me few days.

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  May 11, 2014 7:26 AM

LF on craftsy.com
LF  April 11, 2014 6:40 AM

Is there a mistake in row 14 & 15 of the skirt?

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  April 15, 2014 8:03 AM

Yes, there was a typing mistake. Thank you for showing me my mistake. Row 14 is Ok. But in Row 15, every ch-2 spaces want to change it as ch-3 space. I added a chart for first 4 rows of the skirt in my blog post today and also reuploaded the PDF pattern in here too.

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com
Erangi Udeshika  May 11, 2014 7:27 AM

I received lot of questions about crochet baby girl dress pattern. So decided to rewrite the pattern just uploaded. Craftsy says will get 24 hours to upload. Please download the file again. Here is the free pattern link I posted in my blog. http://crochetforyou.weebly.com/1/post/2014/05/crochet-baby-girl-dress-rewrite-pattern.html . If you have more questions about this pattern, please reply me. I like to help and really want to see your finished project. Thank you again.

SHARON WORLEY on craftsy.com
SHARON WORLEY  April 1, 2014 4:58 AM

In there patten there is a abbreviation "CM". What is that?

Erangi Udeshika on craftsy.com