PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Pattern: Weaves Beanie
Wow your friends and family with this fantastic design. It is fun to create and even more fun to wear! Great for boys or girls, just change the colors!!!
Skill Level: Easy-Intermediate
To work this pattern you need to know how to work chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet and double crochet decrease.
This is made with worsted weight (#4 weight) yarn.
Pattern includes photos, gauge, abbreviation keys, stitch counts and extra notes to help explain.
What you receive:
- Instant Downloadable PDF file of the pattern via Instant download.
**This is a PDF Pattern--NOT A Made item**
- You may use the finished items for personal and commercial use.
- You must use your own photos as a representation of your work.
- You may not use the photo(s) shown.
- Do not resell, share or redistribute the pattern.
Create! Design! Inspire!
Kristi Simpson has creative crochet patterns that we hope will Inspire you to get your hooks moving! We have modern designs for hats, baby photo props, accessories and more!
Join RAKJpatterns on FB: https://www.facebook.com/RAKJpatterns