Basic Skills Necessary:
- 2 DC-TOG/2TR-TOG
- Double Crochet - DC
- Single Crochet - SC
This cute slouch hat with its twisted stitches is cozy as well as pretty. Crochet your own
using this pattern! This is a very versatile pattern where you can add stripes or use the peak
pattern included. This pattern includes both the US and UK stitch versions.
6 dc's(tr's) and 3 rows = 2 inches
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 5T to Preteen Size H/5mm hook. 9 1/2 inches from crown to rim edge. 20-21 inches around rim.
- Adult Small to Medium: Size I/5.5mm hook. 10 inches from crown to rim edge. 21-22 inches around rim.
- Adult Regular to Large: Size J/6.0mm hook. 10 1/2 inches from crown to rim edge. 22-23 inches around rim.
- H/5mm hook
- I/5.5mm hook
- J/6mm hook
- Aran weight yarn - Approx. 140 metres/153 yards
- or DK weight yarn (hold 2 strands together) - Approx. 280 metres/306 yards
You Will Also Need:
- Yarn needle to weave in ends.