Add your comment:

One Crazy Mumma on craftsy.com
One Crazy Mumma  August 15, 2013 1:10 AM

Hi, I just LOVE your patterns - am I able to sell the items made from your patterns as part of my small business/hobby (with full credit going to you as the designer)?

TwoGirlsPattern on craftsy.com
TwoGirlsPattern  September 20, 2013 8:19 AM

Hello,
We allow anyone to sell the items they make from our patterns. All we ask is that you give us credit for the original design.
Of course we do not allow any sharing or replicating of the pattern in any way but you can sell the items made from all of our patterns.
Sorry again for the delay and thanks for your interest,
Kris
Two Girls Patterns

TwoGirlsPattern on craftsy.com
TwoGirlsPattern  June 1, 2012 9:22 PM

Check out our feedback at twogirlspatterns.etsy.com.......you will not be disappointed!

myonlinej3440707 on craftsy.com
myonlinej3440707  March 22, 2014 9:36 PM

Hello, Ladies,
What size hook do you recommend for this pattern? I wish to make infant booties and am considering your pattern as it is just too, too darling! Thanks

styson on craftsy.com
styson  June 13, 2012 10:12 AM

having trouble downloading the revised link is the original link an updated version now as well??

TwoGirlsPattern on craftsy.com
TwoGirlsPattern  June 14, 2012 8:51 AM

Hello,
Honestly I have no idea how Craftsy works. Any time we upload a pdf to our account it marks it as revised. So I think the only version on here will be the new one. I only did very minor changes to the pattern. Mostly in descriptions. The old version didn't have any mistakes so no worries. :o) But I don't think the original will still be on here. If you are still having trouble I would be happy to email you the pattern. I just checked and it is downloading on this end. So I am not sure what is wrong. But once again I am happy to email it to you if you like.
Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience,
Kris,
Two Girls Patterns

SHARON WORLEY on craftsy.com
SHARON WORLEY  September 16, 2013 7:05 AM

I just purchased this pattern. do I have the latest version?

TwoGirlsPattern on craftsy.com
TwoGirlsPattern  September 20, 2013 8:16 AM

Hello,
Yes. It was updated over a year ago so no worries. :o) If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Happy Crocheting!