Basic Skills Necessary:
- Projects for first-time crocheters using basic stitches. Minimal shaping.
These classically simple mittens are quick and easy. They are sweet, handy and always in style. Make a set for your self or to give to a friend.
10 sc x 8 rows = 2 inches square
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- One Size for Ladies: (11" long x 4" wide / 28 cm long x 10 cm wide)
- Worsted Weight Yarn, 3.5oz/100g (279 yds/256m)
- Shown in:
- Colour A: 1 skeins, Dragonfly, 279 yards, Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable
- Colour B: 1 skeins, Parrot, 279 yards, Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable
- Hook 5.00mm H / 8 / 6
You Will Also Need:
- Stitch Marker (optional)
- Large eye yarn needle (to weave in ends)
200 yards of Worsted weight
Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable