Basic Skills Necessary:
- Shell: 5dc in place indicated
- Large shell: (L shell): 6 dc in place indicated
- V stitch (Vst): dc, ch1, dc in place indicated
- Beginning Shell (beg Shell): ch3 (counts as dc), 4dc in place indicated.
- Large Beginning Shell (L beg shell): ch3 (counts as dc), 5dc in place indicated.
- Beginning V stitch (beg Vst): ch4 (counts as dc, ch 1), dc in place indicated
This pattern came from a custom order. Someone wanted a really long version of one of my designs.
Lots of trying on later, and this is what I came up with :)
1st 8 rows= 4 1/3" (11cm)
2nd row should measure 5" wide when flat, or 10" circumference
- 5 oz of worsted weight yarn (approximately 260 yards)