Basic Skills Necessary:
- Crochet in rows (for the hairband) and in the round (for the flower).
- Crochet single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet and treble crochet stitches.
- Sew a bead or other decor on the flower motif.
This is a fun project I made to use up of tons of acrylic yarn that my mom gave me some time ago. I like the way this hairband ties at the back so you can easily adjust it.
I included a hand-drawn crochet symbol chart for all you symbol-lovers out there!
Center flower motif = 1.75 inches diameter.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Approximately 14 1/2 inches long x 2 1/4 inches wide (excluding ties). Approximately 32 inches long with the ties.
- Acrylic yarn of your colour choice. 25-gram ball should be enough.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Yarn needle, Two beads of suitable hole size to fit crocheted chain, and Round plastic stone with flat backing (1.5mm) of your colour choice.