PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The beanie version of my popular Nautilus Cloche.
The pattern is written in the following sizes:
- Teen (20-21 inches)
- Adult (21-22 inches)
- Adult Large (22-23 inches)
- 8 hdc x 6 rows = 2 inches
- Yarn - Caron Simply Soft or Hobby Lobby I Love This Cotton in 2 colors
- Hook - H
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch marker
Abbreviations and stitches required:
- mc: magic circle
- ch: chain
- slst: slip stitch
- sc: single crochet
- hdc: half double crochet
- hdc dec: half double crochet decrease
- dc: double crochet
- dc inc: double crochet increase
- htrc: half treble crochet (www.crochetspot.com/american-half-treble-crochet-stitch-htr)
- htrc inc: half treble crochet increase
- trc: treble crochet
- trc inc: treble crochet increase
- BLO: back loop only
- st(s): stitch(es)
I am a mom of 2 beautiful children and wife to my awesome husband. I love crocheting and creating.