Basic Skills Necessary:
- Single crochet in the round
- double crochet
- half double crochet
- slip stitch
- decrease and increase
- read a crochet pattern
- basic sewing skills
This is a pattern for a fun-loving monster hat. Step by step pattern with many pictures which are helpful to walk you all the way through making this cute piece.
4 sc = 1"
4 rows sc = 1"
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished Hat Circumference: Small: 14" Med: 16" Large: 20"
- Small: Newborn to 9 months - Med: 9 Months to 4 years - Large: 4 years to 12 years
- Hat length (not including earflaps): Small 6", Med 7", Large 8".
- Any worsted weight yarn: Light Blue - 3 ounces. Shade darker of Blue - 1/4 ounce. White - 1/4 ounce. Crochet hooks size H (5 MM) and B (2.25 MM.) A few yards of size #10 cotton crochet thread - Black and a few yards of White cotton crochet thread size #10. Four to Five cotton balls or a small amount of fiberfill.
Any nice worsted weight