Basic Skills Necessary:
- provisional cast-on
- three-needle bind-off
- foundation single crochet
- extended single crochet
Designed by Kristin Omdahl.
This beautiful Mobius is a wonderful project that shows the suppleness and drape that is the true beauty of this yarn blend. A subtle sheen to the yarn from the Bamboo adds a touch of luxurious elegance. Designed for every day wear or that special evening, you'll love the feel and lightness of this classic piece.
Gauge - Knit Version:
20 sts/12 rows = 4" in blocked lace stitch pattern
Gauge - Crochet Version:
16 sts/8 rows = 4" in blocked lace
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Crochet Version: 18" x 36" before blocking
- Knit Version: Finished size: 17" tall x 42" wide
- 2 skeins of Bijou Spun, Lhasa Wilderness; 75/25 Yak/Bamboo; 2 oz/180 yds per skein.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Knit Version: US9 (5.5mm) knitting needles, plus a 2nd set of knitting needles for bind off Scrap contrast cotton yarn for provisional cast on Tapestry Needle Scissors
- Crochet Version US50 (25mm) knitting needles G/6 (4mm) crochet hook Tapestry Needle